Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ok. uploaded new SONGGGGG sempena Hari Valentine's =] . wonderful reprise by the one and only all wonderful godlike holy LINKIN PARK. love this song anyways, one of the best in the album and should be the next divine single.

valentine's coming lol. wonderful [i'm being sarcastic people] and so is zonbangsar. god i hate that. no actually i don't hate it. i just hate losing. and i hate hating myself for not being able to do anything about it. lawl emooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xD . hm.. maybe joining under18 this year cause not enough people =/ awww man! and that is only IF that bitch gives me back my number9. yes bitch don't you dare fight with me.
aih. so much for playing my last year of under15 well. maybe i should go jump off the cliff or something zzzzzzzzzzzzz. =)


mylifesucks.©

No comments: