Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yeah so well this is my first post on blogspot. thanks alot to my wonderful arsehole megan xD so i think i'll write about my dead boring day today. i woke up. then i brushed my teeth. then i took my nasilemak. then i sat in front of the computer until now watching naruto. i only stoppped in between for toilet breaks and bathed once and ate dinner. oh yeah and also my cousin came and he brought his wonderful ps2 and i also stopped in between to do in some kingdomhearts2. lol i'm dead noob. then i watched naruto, and more naruto and somemore naruto.

well that's my really deadly boring day that might just kill anyone of you here reading this entry. i hope megan's the first one to go xP and tommorrow i'm starting work again. o joy. X_____________x

6 comments:

Megan said...

OF COURSE IM THE FIRST ONE SILLY BUTTHOLIE!! nice blog, looks jussst like mine.

Ken said...

UH....Wow nice bl..o.gg (-_-") INCREDIble day (Hahaha) swt* One of the most keng one i seen iin a while CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP* Sign,
Anonymous
(nono ur business)
U WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM
(EVIL LAUGH*)
clue(I am human HAHAHA)

Kenny Low Kent said...

rokokoflamez is Wei Ken lawl
dude if u wanna me anonymous use some name tht everyone doesnt know
anyways..
ftw another blog??
L.O.L on you

~Dan~ said...

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS~!

Do you know how much trouble I had to go through in order to submit a post?

First step, Click Use a different account.
Second step, Sign Up.
Third step, Fill in particulars and details.
Fourth step, Verify email and crap.
Fifth step, Post this shit.

WTH MAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG FIVE FREAKIN STEPS
MORE WORK THAN WHAT I'VE DONE FOR THE PAST WEEK!

Well, just dropped by to say hellow. And I was just wondering why your blog looks just like mine. xD

shuEn said...

why the hell you go and sign up and use different account?? you have your own blogspot account what. too bored nothing to do iszit. no life la you. xD

Megan said...

OKAY, first. This is an UBERness BORING beyond life blog entry. And yt there still are ppl ****** enough to comment on this. INCLUDING me``` xPP