Sunday, December 16, 2007

nyahahahahaha my day off today until THURSDAY! hohoho. paradise. today i think i'm going to my godjea's house to bake stuff [yes. me. BAKING! X___x] for a charity bazaar tomorrow. then on thursday i'll be going off to play ball. O HO finally i get to touch the ball after one and a half months. too bad kenan and wengjian can't make it XC and hopefully my mom will let me stay out until 3 or 4 pm. god i need the fresh air. i couldn't believe the number of the majority well-off malaysians that smoke. it's so disgusting. everyone at the cafe i work at smokes. except for my boss la. she stopped. but my manager, his friends [that come all the time], the customers, my boss'es MOM they all smoke. you should see the ashtrays. and you should smell me when i get back from work. i smell simply horrifying. smoking is such a disgusting habit. it's like so selfish. you know if you smoke and you wanna die young and smudge your lungs with tar and godknowswhatotherdisgustingbacteria and get bad breath and get ugly black teeth, go ahead la, no one cares. but the smoke you exhale out causes the innocent people who don't smoke to die with you as well. second-hand smoke. haha i recall one of my teacher's Mr.Woo, he once told us that his aunty or his someone died of lung cancer, not because SHE smoked, it's because she always played mahjong with 3 old ladies that ALWAYS smoke. so you can imagine the whole room full of sufforcating Second-Hand Smoke and the innocent helplessly breathes it all in. and she died younger than those who smoked = =. it's so unfair. i'm not gonna work in any smoking zone after this anymr.


[**note: to those people who actually smoke and is currently reading this entry don't get mad at me or have notions about amputating me and stuff. cause i'm writing from MY point of view. so. too bad loser xP] [and no offense to my boss and her mom and my manager and his friends and all whose names are mentioned in this entry]

and to all the dear lifeless people out there whose asses are bored straight off. go to youtube and search Benny lava or Buffalex. gurantee 100% satisfaction xD.

2 comments:

Huang Shifeng said...

yo! shuen! mark here! my blog is www.chocolate-mark.blogspot.com

~Dan~ said...

Let's all wish Shuen doesn't become a smoker one day.. *ahem*