Thursday, December 27, 2007

i'm holding on your rope
got you ten feet off the ground
i'm hearing what you say
but i just can't make a sound
tell me that you need me
then you go and cut me down
but wait.
you tell me that you're sorry
didn't think i'd turn around and say --

that it's too late to apologize, it's too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

i'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
and i need you like a heart needs a beat
but that's nothing new
yeah yeahhhhhhhhhh

i loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
and you say sorry like an angel
heaven's not the thing for you
but i'm afraid

it's too late to apologize, it's too late
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

** and somemore too late to apologize too laaaaaaaate... go on somemore**

i'm holding on your rope
got me ten feet off
----------------------------------------------------------


this song it dedicated to someone i suppah hate alot and will hate for eternity. i hate you so much it's not real [plaguerism!] nyahahahahaha

please feel free to sing along! hone your toooooo laaaaate singing pitches. and if megan starts singing will someone please zoom your phone out and record her secretly, send it to me and i will blackmail her with it. extortion. it might break the glass panes.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wat! Eh eh eh, PEOPLE. I do not waste my wonderful ANGELIC voice to sing this retardic song. ` TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE. lame. U, eddie, andy. All have horrid taste.